Men of Valor Men’s Ministry
In Men’s Ministry, we teach:
- Being male is a matter of birth, but being a man is a matter of choice.
- Maturity does not come with age, but begins with the acceptance of responsibility.
- If you can be deceived, you can be conquered.
- The art of communication is not in the ability to speak but in the ability to hear.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)
Refreshing Women’s Fellowship
In Women’s Ministry, we teach:
- Praying is communicating with God.
- Daily Prayer will diminish your worries.
- Pray as if everything depends on God, then work as if everything depends on you.
- Prayer will make a man cease from sin, or sin will entice a man to cease from prayer.
- Keep praying, but be thankful that God’s answers are wiser than your prayer.
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
Acts 3:19-20 (KJV)
This ministry is designed to prepare the way of the Lord in the lives of the youth. We are preparing them to participate with the entire congregation in Worship and the Word of God. Our youth are in involved in all areas of the ministry from beginning to end participating in song, drama, praise dance, prayer, worship, and teaching.
The Media Ministry is designed to enhance the worship experience and the preaching and teaching of the Word of God through the use of audio and video. Our primary focus is to make sure that the sound and video equipment are properly used for all services, programs, and events and to use music to help set the tone and the atmosphere before each service.
The Worship Team main focus is to usher in the presence of the Lord at the beginning of each service. They are also responsible for setting the atmosphere for God to move and inspire others to experience God’s presence.
The purpose of the choir is to genuinely honor God collectively and in unity through song. The choir is responsible for singing songs to minister and bring comfort to those who need encouragement, inspiration, and uplifting and to encourage people to praise God.
to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. Ephesians 4:12 (NIV)